Ortillopitz, La Maison Basque de Sare du XVIIe siècle
Authentic Basque house, built under the Ancien Régime in 1660 at the centre of the estate that spreads over several hectares. In this protected setting, discover the Labourdine architecture of the Etxe or house, and the original furniture and life that revolved around this Basque family unit. The estate itself relates the self-sufficient life of the stately home with its vines, apple orchards and farming of yesteryear as well as traditional animal rearing from this epoch. Themes such as myths and legends, sacred space of life and death, fire, agricultural and rural activities and the way of life in the 17th century are approached in order to uncover certain secrets of those times. A visit that is worth the detour.
- From 13 April 2020 To 30 September 2020
- 8,00 €.
- 5,00 €.
- 10,00 €.
- Payment cards
- Chèques Vacances
- Cheques and postal orders.
- Individual visits - average duration of the visit : 60
- Group visits - average length of visit : 60
- Information on visits : Toutes les visites sont guidées Horaires des départs de visite sur www.ortillopitz.com ou au 05 59 85 91 92 Ouvert toute l'année sur réservation pour les Groupes de plus de 20 personnes. Achat des billets sur www.ortillopitz.com
- Guided tours
- In the country
- House and building