Maison du Patrimoine - Ondarearen etxea
Listed as being among "The most beautiful villages in France". Take a step back in time and visit this not-to-be-missed site in the Basque Country, a true treasure of Labourdine architecture, and soak up its history through a 25-minute film shown on a panoramic 30m² and 160° screen (in French, Basque, Spanish and English). Tour around the village with educational notice boards. Exhibition. Tourist Information Point. Groups - guided visits, reservation required.
- From 2 January 2019 To 31 December 2019
- From Monday au Sunday from 09h00 to 12h00 et de 14h00 à 17h00
- 2,00 €.
- 3,00 €.
- Payment cards
- Chèques Vacances
- Cheques and postal orders.
- Individual visits - average duration of the visit : 25
- Group visits - average length of visit : 25
- Unaccompanied tours
- In the village
- In the town centre
- Interpretation centre