Espace culturel Assantza
Assantza domain is one of the oldest place in Cambo. It was before made up of the church and of the main part of "Haut-Cambo". Cambo first took the name of "Assantza", according to a 1199 document. The name of Cambo only appears in 1350. This place had been bought by the munucipality in 2012 to be dedicated to Culture. Assantza welcome temporary expositions and two permanent : the first one dedicated to the painter Pablo Tillac, the second one to the sculptor Jesus Echevarria, two artists who had been living in Cambo.
- From 2 April 2019 To 30 November 2019
- Individual visits - average duration of the visit : 60
- Group visits - average length of visit : 60
- Information on visits : L'espace culturel Assantza est ouvert en période d'expositions en visite libre du mardi au samedi de 14h à 18h. Fermé le lundi et le dimanche.
- Unaccompanied tours
- Interpretation centre
- Popular arts and traditions
- Artist's house
- Temporary exhibitions