Makhila Ainciart Bergara
This workshop has existed for over 200 years with the same family working there using the same secret techniques. Makhilas d’Honneur have been made in this workshop for the great and noble of this world. Since Summer 2002, the workshop can be found on two additional sites near the fronton; the manufacturing workshop and the makhilaren Etxea (Makhila House) : DVD presentation lasting 33mins on a large screen and exhibition panels.
- From 2 January 2022 To 31 December 2022
- 4,00 €.
- Cheques and postal orders
- Bank transfers.
Accès : - Aéroport/aérodrome Aéroport Biarritz : 20Km
- Gare ferroviaire Gare SNCF Bayonne : 20Km
- Individual visits - average duration of the visit : 30
- Group visits - average length of visit : 60
- Information on visits : Visite libre et gratuite de l'atelier. Visite guidée uniquement sur rendez-vous pour les groupes de minimum 15 personnes (4€/pers.)
- Link (s) to Virtual Tour : http://www.paysbasque-360.com/larressore
- Unaccompanied tours
- Guided tour by appointment only
- In the village
- In the country
- Near a motorway
- Close to a Route Nationale
- Near an airport
- Popular arts and traditions
- Registered and listed sites
- Temporary exhibitions