La Cité de l'Océan
The Cité de l'Océan is a fun-scientific space dedicated to understanding the ocean.
The structure innovates by its architecture and its content, the ocean in all its forms is presented there.
The visitor is an actor of his discoveries, through universes based on interactive devices ... New experiences in the heart of the ocean!
At the Cité de l'Océan, listen, touch, feel and dive into the depths of the ocean thanks to immersive 360-degree experiences, fun devices, 3D animations, augmented reality, a robot, simulators of surfing, virtual reality ...
All these activities will transform your visit into a captivating odyssey!
- From 28 January 2023 To 31 December 2023
Accès : - Aéroport/aérodrome Aéroport de Biarritz Pays Basque : 5Km
- Autoroute Biarritz La Négresse : 4Km
- Gare ferroviaire Gare SNCF de Biarritz : 2,5Km
- Individual visits - average duration of the visit : 150
- Group visits - average length of visit : 150
- Information on visits : Visite libre. Visites guidées sur réservation.
- Link (s) to Virtual Tour : http://static.zooomez.fr/medias/camp/cdt64/biarritz-cite-ocean
- Unaccompanied tours
- Guided tour by appointment only
- Near a motorway
- Close to a Route Nationale
- Near an airport
- By the seaside
- Close to the beach
- Natural sciences
- Sciences and techniques
- Workshop for children
- Temporary exhibitions
- Specific themed events