From this abbey founded in the twelfth century, you will remember the beauty of the stone sprung from a green setting, the pleasure of a break in a place that breathes the presence of those who made its history, as well as the sculptures that make up one of the most beautiful Romanesque decorations of Gascony. With exhibition spaces, models and interactive kiosks, this is a very popular recreational break for families.
Team favourite: The abbey is unveiling itself in music this year with a season full of shows and workshops.
Find all our programming on arthous.landes.fr
- From 1 June 2021 To 30 September 2021
- From 1 October 2021 To 10 November 2021
- From 12 November 2021 To 14 November 2021
- From Tuesday au Sunday from 10h30 to 13h00 et de 14h00 à 18h00
- 3,50 €.
- 3,50 €.
- Payment cards
- Chèques Vacances
- Cheques and postal orders.
- Individual visits - average duration of the visit : 60
- Group visits - average length of visit : 60
- Information on visits : Visite en parcours libre aux horaires d’ouverture. Visites guidées proposées sur rendez-vous toute l’année aux groupes de plus de 10 personnes. Renseignements auprès du personnel d’accueil au 05 58 73 03 89 ou à l'adresse firstname.lastname@example.org
- Unaccompanied tours
- Guided tour by appointment only
- In the country
- Near a motorway
- Modern / contemporary art
- Museum for children
- Photography and cinema
- Registered and listed sites
- Historic site and monument
- Workshop for children
- Temporary exhibitions
- Workshop for adults