Château des Enigmes
Once upon a time, there was a castle like no other in the heart of the Béarn des Gaves ... The Château de Laàs is offering, for its 3rd season, a great treasure hunt on the theme of the famous Bearn Musketeers. For almost 3 hours, players are invited to experience a family adventure by joining Athos, Porthos, Aramis and d'Artagnan to try to thwart the plot to prevent the marriage of King Louis XIV. Address, logic, team spirit, agility ... apprentice musketeers must use all their abilities to succeed in the 27 games on this course. For example, throw balls at targets to discover a clue or prove their courage during a course in nets suspended 6m from the ground! Throughout these adventures, players discover the park and the outbuildings of the castle. Decors created by one of the decorators of Fort Boyard and the cartoonist of Iznogoud comics.
- From 31 August 2020 To 16 October 2020
- From 1 September 2020 To 1 November 2020
- From Wednesday au Sunday from 10h00 to 18h00
- 14,00 €.
- 11,00 €.
- (Enfant (4 à 12 ans))
- Chèques Vacances
- Cheques and postal orders.
- Picnic area
- TAG WebEditorial : énigmes, château, familles, enfants, activités, Béarn des Gaves, Laàs, vacances, loisirs
- In the village
- Theme park
- Puzzles Games